Author Topic: Need inspiration  (Read 12275 times)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Need inspiration
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:31 am »
HLD I am really looking forward to hearing about some of the things you try on the TMX. Especially if you can post photos for us too. I have mine with me at the moment but our caravan doesn't have an oven and I can't wait to get home and try so many things I've been reading about on the forum.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Zan

• View Profile
    • My Thermomix Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 01:58:31 pm »
I imagine I'm fairly near you so if you want to have a meetup/chat/TMX session then let me know.
Zan

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 11:09:29 am »
HLD hope you finally got your dining chairs and your inspriation...its never easy moving somewhere new but at least your still 'in country'!  I think having someone close by helps who also has a thermomix or this fantastic forum and like everyone has said a demo or two and or a class..this forum has certainly helped me..so so many new things to try and the support to convert your old favourites

courage as they say over here  :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Catisa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 12:21:33 pm »
I was in the same boat too, and hadn't even ad my machine 6 months when I started to feel like that. This was caused because I had to move, and show people 1-2 times a week through my house and hubby was away, 2 kids and a baby etc. I didn't start getting back into Tmx until I started relaxing  within my new home. Trying to get into a routine with all the kids sports, school, tutoring and friends etc,  once I feeling settled I started getting back into it.

I did this by replenishing things like, nutella, vegie stock concentrate, LTM's etc things that will keep the kids happy and I would have to make again in the near future.
I also would invite a friend over for coffee and only make it in the TMX and would make something prior to snack on before hand.
Good luck :D
Michelle
Sarcasm is just 1 of the services I offer ;-)